Friday, August 31, 2012

BIZEE BUT FUN

It has been a busy couple of weeks. Busy, but fun.

My niece got married and we had luncheons and rehearsal dinners and receptions galore! Very fun. 

Then, I went to NYC for the US Open with girlfriends. More fun.

This weekend is our first football game and my Dad's 75th birthday. We are headed to the Lake after the game to celebrate with the family. The fun just won't stop.

I am headed to the Apple store today to get some help with transferring pictures from phone to Ipad and a billion other questions that will probably make them laugh at me when I walk away. Don't care. 

So, I will post pics of the wedding, NYC, football game and birthday celebration when I figure all this out. 


Until then, here's a little diddie.....

I'll call it... WHAT THE HECK?

**I'm in line for gas at Costco yesterday and I see this lady slam her car in park and march herself over to an elderly gentleman pumping his gas. I'm guessing maybe he cut in front of her or something. ??  She precedes to bless him out and then march back to her car to wait for her turn to get gas. Maybe 1 minute. 

She's got kids sports stickers on her SUV. All elite athletes I'm sure. She is straight up soccer mom. Really? You just yelled at an old man. WTH? 

NYC gets a bad rap for being rude, but this lady was the rudest person I have encountered in awhile. Be nice people. Geez-

Have a great and safe Labor Day weekend. And try not to yell at old people.

GO EAGLES! GATA-

Grateful,
DD








1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are a busy girl! Wish we were at the same lake last weekend. I SO agree with your "be nice" attitude. Like you've said before. "Kindness Matters!!" Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete